Buy my novella. Doctor Occultus; A Dream of Darkness out now on Nook and supported devices

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Comic Scripts

Hey everybody, as many of you know I'm a huge fan of comics so of course I've tried my hand at creating some scripts for a few. The biggest problem with that is that sequential storytelling art isn't something that I'm good at and paying somebody to put together the art for a book is quite out of my monetary reach. But if anybody is interested I could always send the text only scripts to anybody who wants to read them. So if any of you are interested just drop me a line at jaycnystrom@gmail.com or via Twitter @DocHavok or through my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/jaynystromauthor

Sending you a Dropbox link will require an email address, I will only use the email once for the purpose of sending the link and will in no way distribute, use, or contact through that email address provided. I believe in your privacy and wouldn't do anything to breach it.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

-Jay Nystrom


No comments:

Post a Comment